Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Snippets

I've been invited to post Sunday Snippets from the best of my blog. Thanks http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/!


Evolution of prayer life

Now God is asking what He wants of me. Now things are serious. Now it's about how I can serve Him. He challenges me and He's has taken the gloves off. He tells me I haven't surrendered completely. I haven't trusted in Him completely. He tells me what He expects of me and what I have to sacrifice. Last time in Adoration, I was in some turmoil about a situation that was weighing heavily on my heart. I wanted to rest in Him and lean on Him. His response was stern.

Yet, He is right. This is how many of us are to Him. He wants to connect to us and give us some peace but we're too busy fighting, battling over Him, having temper tantrums and demanding things that we want. We're being disobedient and just not listening. This is what humanity looks like and what it is. Some souls are well behaved and clean up after the naughty ones messes. Some souls follow in His footsteps by sacrificing themselves and take the punishment that the more lost soul deserves.

Apparitions, Saints and Prophesies

Matthew 7:16 By their fruits you will know them.

I remember when the year 2000 was approaching and there were all kinds of articles, t.v. shows and religious fringe groups and the like prophesying the end times. Throughout the centuries there have been many false prophets. A the bible says
  
“If this plan or this undertaking is of men, it will fail; but if it is of God, you will not be able to overthrow them. You might even be found opposing God!” (Acts 5:38-39)

No comments: