Sunday, September 26, 2010

Connecting the dots in Scripture.

If you love the Bible then I highly recommend you watch this video to see where the Blessed Virgin Mary fits into salvation history. Often times because of ones own private interpretation, these connections are missed between the Old and New Testament.

I found this video on You Tube and it is the best explanation on Mary's importance to Christians and what she represents and why we must honor her. Some try to say that Catholics put Mary before God but this isn't the case at all. We give her the honor and respect she deserves just like the Jews did with the Ark of the Covenant.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was the most powerful thing I've seen in a very long time . . . thank you - this is what I love about Saint Blog's!

Unknown said...

Thank You. I agree it's pretty amazing and I recommend visiting his site http://www.truefaith.tv

He has several educational videos that are really good.