Monday, September 6, 2010

Words of Mercy

Every so often I will pull the words of Jesus from Saint Faustina's diary The Divine Mercy. When reading the diary and the words from Jesus, it hard not to have it permeate your soul. So I will share them so that every soul that reads them will be forever changed and their trust in Jesus grows stronger and stronger.
You can read her diary online here.

On to today's quote from Jesus.


 "My daughter, look into the abyss of My mercy and give praise and glory to this mercy of Mine. Do it in this way: Gather all sinners from the entire world and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. I want to give Myself to souls; I yearn for souls, My daughter. On the day of My feast, the Feast of Mercy, you will go through the whole world and bring fainting souls to the spring of My mercy. I shall heal and strengthen them." 
 

No comments: